Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahhara took to her Facebook page to praise men who date/ marry women like her.She also praised her man for loving her unconditionally.. She said
Topics: Entertainment
About Unknown
Hi there! I am Dammy marthins and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
A couple of times, I have heard and seen people talk to one another to follow their hearts, perhaps on domestic issues or on other issues th...
-
To mark cool Fm's 16th anniversary, Exquisite Magazine 74th Issue features gorgeous female OAP's of the station. The issue also fe...
-
Eku Edewor rocked hers to the Genevieve Pink ball while Yemi Alade wore hers for a shoot
-
The ripped jean is in vogue now and Angela Okorie is keeping up with the trend..Looks good on her right?
-
She looks so good...Do we not have any Nigerian men bold enough to 'wife' this woman already?...Let's bring her home!...LOL
-
Kim Kardashian -"North West Will have to work for what she wants" North West may be one of the most privileged kids in the world ...

No comments: